Conquer your PLAB 1 with the only course based on the latest UK guidelines.
Discover over 100 hours of exclusive lectures and course notes covering everything you need to know.
Your Personal Guide
- A to Z: A fully comprehensive and extensive course covering everything you need to know for the PLAB 1.
- Up-To-Date: Gain the essential insights required to pass based on 2018 UK Clinical Best Practice and Guidelines.
- Avoid Stress: Avoid exam stress by learning complex management protocols through our bite sized explanations and guidelines.
- Anytime, Anywhere: Fit the course around your schedule with unlimited access to our video and guidelines library.
- Mock Examinations: Get a feel of working under time pressure by taking our full length mock examinations.
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Genitourinary Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Anatomy Essentials
- Seriously Ill Patient
- Pre and Post Operative Patient
- Vascular Surgery
Our On Demand PLAB 1 Course comprehensively covers all the systems and specialties that you can expect to encounter in the examination through a series of lectures, tutorials and mock examinations.
Up-to-date: The PLAB 1 is regularly subject to updates and changes; the most recent one taking place in 2017. Our PLAB 1 course is up-to-date with all the recent changes including the addition of ethics, medico-legal, professionalism and prescribing based questions.
Best Practice and Guidelines: The correct answers in the PLAB 1 examination are based on best practice in the UK and the latest clinical guidelines. Our PLAB 1 Course is the only course out there with a special focus on these guidelines and their protocols.
Course Lectures: Our expert tutors take you on a journey through all of the material required to pass the PLAB 1 through a series of video lectures; breaking down complex concepts into bite size portions and communicating the essentials.
Course Notes: As part of the course, you can get your hands on our full library of exclusive course notes and special summary guidelines, completely FREE of charge. Each summarised piece has been crafted using the latest NICE or Royal College Guidelines.
Mock Examinations: Getting used to examinations conditions and working under time pressure is critical for the PLAB; during the course, you will have access to three full length mock examinations to try your hand at!
After Your Course: We are here to support you throughout your journey to the UK. Get in touch with us at any point after your course for advice, suggestions or otherwise.
Our Promise: We have received excellent feedback from our previous students on this course and have a close to 100% pass rate. In the unlikely event of one not passing the PLAB 1 after taking our course, we are more than happy to offer them a free place on the next available one.
We will be back soon!