Conquer the OET 2.0 and start your PLAB journey off the perfect way.
Immerse yourself in the most comprehensive lectures, practice exercises, simulated consultations and mock examinations covering everything you need to know.
Your Language Guide
- Everything you need to know: Enjoy watching engaging and detailed lectures, tutorials and practical exercises comprehensively covering the Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening sections for the latest OET 2.0.
- Healthcare related scenarios: Practice and perfect tailored healthcare-related scenarios that you will face in the actual examination.
- Simulated Audio Recordings: Listen, learn and practice from our rich library of simulated audio recordings between healthcare professionals and patients.
- Writing Tasks: Watch our engaging and interactive lecture series and learn to craft the perfect referral, discharge or transfer letter based on mock case notes.
- Role Play: Access numerous detailed role play scenarios; watch, listen and learn how we dissect each one and practice yourself with a partner.
- Reading Library: Become a super ‘fast scanner’ by following our exclusive reading strategy and master our unique protocols to extract the relevant information from the passages.
- Up-to-date: Be rest assured that your course is up-to-date with the most recent changes that are coming into effect from September 2018 for the OET 2.0.
Our OET 2.0 Course is taught by expert english language tutors and top clinicians from across the UK and comprehensively covers all four sections of the latest examination; giving you the expert’s scoop on how to ace all of the healthcare related scenarios you can expect to encounter in your examination.
Reading: Master our secret strategies to becoming a ‘fast scanner’ and rapidly find the relevant information within a passage to ace this section. Browse through our library of work place extracts and long presentation passages and practice answering examination style MCQs at the end to perfect your game plan.
Writing: Take our interactive lectures on writing the perfect referral letter based on a set of case notes and learn how to craft a winning discharge summary, transfer request and letter to a patient or carer.
Speaking: Listen and learn from our mock role play scenarios, where we break down exactly how to interact with a simulated patient, relative or carer in the actual examination. Give it a go yourself and use our exclusive role play scripts to practice with a partner.
Listening: Browse through our exclusive collection of simulated consultations, dialogues and presentations between healthcare professionals and patients; afterwards you can have a go at answering a range of examination style MCQs, short answers and note taking exercises to perfectly prepare yourself for this section.
Mock Examinations: Get a touch and feel of real examination conditions by taking a full mock examination at the end of the course.
After Your Course: We are here to support you throughout your journey to the UK. Get in touch with us at any point after your course for advice, suggestions or otherwise.
**Our Promise: We have received excellent feedback from our previous students on this course and have a close to 100% pass rate. In the unlikely event of one not passing the OET 2.0 after taking our course, we are more than happy to offer them continued free usage of our resources.